Remote senising GIS Freelancer consultancy projects

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Danish

Danish

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Pakistan

Thank you so much for your cooperation. I am Muhammad Danish Siddiqui  from COGE-Pakistan. I would take this opportunity to introduce you to Consultancy of Geomatics engineering Pakistan (COGE PAKISTAN). COGE is a new Geospatial Emerging Professional Consultancy which is in an initial stage of its development therefore, our team is working as freelance consultants. Our team of experienced GIS Remote sensing professionals support needs assessment, database design, planning, health and project management. Our database solutions include Geo Database design process, data automation, data conversion, satellite imagery applications and quality assurance services. COGE offers training and lectures program on Remote Sensing & GIS Advance and Basic Levels. 

We need your assistance pertaining to the establishment of our business in terms of letting companies and agencies know about our emerging consultancy and Project funding, we assure you that  COGE will play its part positively in all the ways mainly in providing technical services to our clients which will surely enable them to work effectively and efficiently in local, global and regional market .Thank you so much for your cooperation. I am Muhammad Danish from COGE-Pakistan. I would take this opportunity to introduce you to Consultancy of Geomatics engineering Pakistan (COGE PAKISTAN). COGE is a new Geospatial Emerging Professional Consultancy which is in an initial stage of its development therefore, our team is working as freelance consultants. Our team of experienced GIS Remote sensing professionals support needs assessment, database design, planning, health and project management. Our database solutions include Geo Database design process, data automation, data conversion, satellite imagery applications and quality assurance services. COGE offers training and lectures program on Remote Sensing & GIS Advance and Basic Levels. 

Contact us at: cogepk@gmail.com

Thank you,

Muhammad Danish Siddiqui

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Remote senising, GIS, Freelancer, consultancy, projects

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->