Photo

Outsourcing of GIS works

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

stanchionsolutions

stanchionsolutions

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Playing and watching cricket , Shopping.....
  • India

Greetings..! This is Suresh, from Stanchion Knowledge Solutions Pvt.Ltd. SKS is fast growing GIS organization based in Hyderabad, India.

We would like to thank you to give opportunity on GIS services. We want to prove you that we have made an excellent job. 

As we begin, I want to emphasize that our deepest commitment is to our clients, we don’t just say this. We live it and prove it every time we provide our services. Our strength is our well trained team who have years of industry experience and expertise in GIS Services.

Stanchion Knowledge Solutions Pvt.Ltd. provides total solution in the field as mentioned below:-

• Geographic Information System (GIS) 
  • Map Data Conversion 
  • Remote Sensing
  • Data Entry Services 
  • CAD Conversion 
  • MEP Services 

We do the services for both Indian and Overseas market. The organization has committed expertise on Data Entry, Data Conversion and Data Processing with requisite qualification and a Zealous pursuit for perfection. 

If you are looking for outsourcing any type of project you are free to contact me nor personally we can met at your office.

We are here in this together and I assure you to get the spectacular results. We are honored to serve you.

Skype ID :- stanchionsolution

Edited by stanchionsolutions, 17 January 2016 - 12:08 AM.

Thanks and Regards,

S.SureshhBabbuh

Director

Stanchion Knowledge Solutions Pvt.Ltd.

(An ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company)

Hyderabad, India.

Phone: 91-40– 40249444;

Mobile : +91-9966066651

http://stanchionsolution.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->