kevinpaulscarrott

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:wine, women and song
  • Norway

A warm hello,

The RWD version of stavanger-guide was launched today. Please feel free to have a quick browse through the initial release (see photograph for link). Comments/feedback/suggestions, as always made very welcome. It would be great to hear about compatibility with the widest possible range of devices. Please make a quick list of your recommendations if any, and/or your suggestions for major improvements, ideas etc., and I will try my best to implement them.

I've been working on this RDW version for an extended period with a sincere passion and desire to get-it-right.

Please keep the following in mind while browsing: What is your first impression? How do you feel while navigating? The visual appearance? Is this a handy, interesting, informative tool? Do you see any flaws, negatives?

If you're using Adblock how do you feel about the message that greets you? What about the message on the Instagram photo page? Are both messages adequate? Any additions/subtractions?

Please get back to me as soon as you've hit upon something.

Also, don't forget to check out the corporate page and the Stavanger 'maps-around-town' photographs; you'll get a gist of the variety of work for my clients.

Thanking all CartoTalk members for objective interaction on this. I truly hope you will enjoy browsing the new responsive site.

Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,

Kevin-Paul

Stavanger Guide Maps Norway

mobilemaps.jpg

Hans van der Maarel

Hans van der Maarel

CartoTalk Editor-in-Chief

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,178 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, GIS, history, popular science, music.
  • Netherlands

Looks great Kevin-Paul! I like your map style and color choices.

I didn't get the popup but did see the message on the Instagram page (which, I must admit, took me a bit of searching...) and I think it is just fine.

Hans van der Maarel - Cartotalk Editor
Red Geographics
Email: hans@redgeographics.com / Twitter: @redgeographics

kevinpaulscarrott

kevinpaulscarrott

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:wine, women and song
  • Norway

Looks great Kevin-Paul! I like your map style and color choices.

I didn't get the popup but did see the message on the Instagram page (which, I must admit, took me a bit of searching...) and I think it is just fine.

Hello Hans,

Thanks for your message, very much appreciated!

For those of you not using Adblock here's what you will not see:

adblockon.jpg

Still waiting to hear about compatibility on a variety of devices, please let me know what you’re running on and if all looks fine, thanks!
These seem okay:
- iPhone
- Samsung galaxy Tab S 10.5
Any others?

Warm regards to all our good friends around the world,
Kevin-Paul

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mobile friendly, RWD, stavanger, norway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->