Registration is now open for the NACIS 2015 Annual Meeting in Minneapolis!
Come join us October 14–17 for an exciting schedule of presentations, workshops, field trips and more. Our theme this year is Mapping Interactions.
Here are just some of the highlights:
- Practical Cartography Day
- Geographic Data Collections Day
- Opening Speaker Brenda Laurel of UC Santa Cruz
- “Community Mapping”
- “Elements of Design”
- “Storytelling with Maps”
- BYODevice to check out the *all new* Digital Map Gallery
- “Mapping Tangible Interactions” special exhibit at the Map Gallery
- The return of Pecha Kucha at the Banquet
- Explore Minneapolis with NACIS local, Nat Case, using the Minneapolisbike-share system, Nice Ride
- Gunpowder Mapping and three other fantastic workshops on Saturday
Find the full schedule at http://nacis2015.sched.org.
You bet it's going to be a great week in Minneapolis! We hope you wanna come with.
Amy Griffin and Anthony Robinson
2015 Program Co-Chairs