Avenza Releases MAPublisher 9.5 for Adobe Illustrator
- Cartographic add-on now compatible with Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud™ 2014 -
Toronto, ON, July 9, 2014 - Avenza Systems Inc., producers of the PDF Maps app for mobile and geospatial plug-ins for Adobe Creative Cloud, including Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop®, is pleased to announce the release of MAPublisher 9.5 for Adobe Illustrator. This latest update includes many new features and is fully compatible with the recently released Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud 2014. Additionally, MAPublisher LabelPro rules have been organized into tabs for improved workflow and the MAP Location tools have been redesigned and are easier to manage in a new panel.
"We’re delighted to release MAPublisher 9.5 to ensure our users are using the latest map making tools with the newest features of Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud 2014,” said Ted Florence, President of Avenza. “We’ve included a number of enhancements and new features to an already full-featured cartographic tool lineup,” he added.
Enhancements and new features of MAPublisher 9.5
- Fully compatible with Adobe Creative Cloud 2014 on both Windows and Mac
- New MAP Locations panel makes it easier to manage, view and interact with MAP Locations. Improved MAP Locations Tool can now plot either MAP World or Page Location independently
- MAPublisher LabelPro rules now organized into tabs and introduces a new offset distance rule for points and lines
- FME FFS import now supports georeferenced raster features
- Direct connection to ArcSDE geodatabase (up to 10.2) is now supported
- Scale Bar interval and label options are now organized into tabs and scale bar styles are named
- New Additional Server Parameters option in WFS import to filter data before importing feature classes
- FME Desktop 2014 SP2 is now supported
- Various user interface and performance enhancements to improve usability
More about MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator
MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator is powerful map production software for creating high-quality maps from GIS data. MAPublisher cartographic tools leverage the superior graphic design capabilities of Adobe Illustrator to manipulate GIS data and to produce both print-ready and online maps with accuracy and efficiency.
MAPublisher 9.5 is available free of charge to all MAPublisher users with an active maintenance subscription and as an upgrade for non-maintenance users at US$599. New commercial licenses are US$1399. MAPublisher FME Auto and MAPublisher LabelPro are also available as add-ons to MAPublisher 9.5 at prices starting at US$399 per license. Academic, floating and volume pricing are also available. Prices include one year of full maintenance. Visit www.avenza.com/mapublisher for more details.
More about Avenza Systems Inc.
Avenza Systems Inc. is an award-winning, privately held corporation that provides cartographers and GIS professionals with powerful software tools to make better maps. In addition to software offerings for Mac and Windows users, Avenza offers value-added data sets, product training and consulting services, as well as the PDF Maps app for purchasing and using maps on iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch devices. Visit www.avenza.com for more details.
For further information contact:
Tel: 416-487-5116 Email: email@example.com Web: www.avenza.com