Photo

Map-inspired goods by All Mapped Out available at NACIS

- - - - - NACIS Map T-shirts Repurposed Maps Map Art Map Products Map Decor Handmade Goods Vintage Maps Small Business Greenville

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

AllMappedOut

AllMappedOut

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • United States

Hi everyone!  I'm a 'recovering academic' who has turned my love of maps and cartography into a small business designing and making geography and cartography inspired home decor and apparel including repurposed map coasters, vintage map art prints, and nerdy map t-shirts.  I'm attending NACIS for the first time (YAY!) and will be there all day Thursday.  I'm located a short drive from Greenville, so if anyone is interested in purchasing any of my products, I could refund the shipping fees and simply deliver them to you at NACIS on Thursday.  Simply put the conference hotel address as your shipping address and/or note in your purchase that you will be at NACIS and I'll refund the shipping charge immediately and contact you to arrange delivery that day.

I'd love to reach more of my niche audience with my mappy wares, so if you have a chance, please take a look (link below) and share with your friends!

Looking forward to meeting folks in Greenville!

Thanks!

Candice

All Mapped Out, LLC

Shop.  www.allmappedout.etsy.com

Like.  www.facebook.com/allmappedout

Follow. www.twitter.com/all_mapped_out

Contact. candice@all-mapped-out.com

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NACIS, Map T-shirts, Repurposed Maps, Map Art, Map Products, Map Decor, Handmade Goods, Vintage Maps, Small Business, Greenville

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->