Photo

Hello CartoTalk Folks!

GIS mapping GISbuzz website feedback hows my site geographic information system maps cartography introduction

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

pschnetz

pschnetz

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Canada

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to everyone here, I love the website + community it has developed, I detect lots of enthusiasm!

My name is Philipp Schnetzer, I am a GIS Analyst working for Landmark Geographic Solutions Inc, in Nova Scotia, Canada. We do mainly web GIS for local municipalities - a product we call our Local Information Utility (LIU).  But, I have made my fair share of good 'ole paper maps in my day!

Just the other day I posted a topic in the Interesting Links section (you can see it here http://www.cartotalk...?showtopic=9006) so I probably shouldn't repeat anything in this post. The gist of it is that I just launched a new GIS website that features loads of GIS news, blog articles, videos and MAPS galore. The content is updated hourly so there is always something fresh there every time you visit. The site is www.GISbuzz.com - and my tagline is 'all things mapping'. Check it out!

What I am really looking for is some feedback, so please, if you visit the site, either come back here and leave a comment or get in touch with me through my contact page on the site. I want to hear from some geogeeks (of which I am one...) how I could improve the site...so, thank you!

Phil

gisbuzz.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GIS, mapping, GISbuzz, website, feedback, hows my site, geographic information system, maps, cartography, introduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->