- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

roopender

roopender

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • India

Any one can help me that how can i download Image from google map/google earth?

SteveR

SteveR

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • United States

Dear Roopender,

Though you're allowed to view imagery in Google Earth and Google Maps, I don't think it's legal to download images from those sources, as explained in the Terms of Service, a part of which is given below.  You may be able to find the same or similar imagery at the sources noted, and some of it may be free--especially satellite images at 15 meters per pixel resolution or larger.  If you want images with more detail than that, you may have to buy it from whoever holds the copyright.

Steve Richardson

2i3D Stereo Imaging

Photographic Imagery

The photographic imagery made available for display through the Service is provided under a nonexclusive,  non-transferable license for use only by you. You may not use the imagery for any purpose other than as reference to add information as provided through the Service.

You may not copy, modify or make derivative works of the imagery, in whole or in part. You also may not rent, disclose, publish, sell,  assign, lease, sublicense, market, or transfer the imagery or any part thereof or use it in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement.

By using the Service, you do not receive any, and Google and/or its licensors (if any) retain all ownership rights in the imagery. The imagery is copyrighted and may not be copied, even if modified or merged with other data or software. 

souvik.gis

souvik.gis

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:GIS, Cartography,Music
  • India

Any one can help me that how can i download Image from google map/google earth?

you can contact with me at my mail ID souvik.gis@gmail.com. I can help you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->