Photo

Hello from Colter

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

csikora

csikora

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, road trips, and maps! Also a cheese connoisseur.
  • United States

Hello Folks!

I am happy to finally introduce myself on CartoTalk, as I have followed the site for a couple years already!  I am hoping that active participation on CartoTalk will help me as I try to keep up with the mapping world and that I can be of help to others when the opportunity calls.

I am interested in Cartography and geographic analysis across the board.  As a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison's Cartography program and as a National Geographic intern, I have acquired a wealth of cartographic knowledge from a great group of mentors.  Most of my current work focuses on GIS and web-mapping in my role as GIS Analyst for St. Charles County, Missouri, near St. Louis.  However, I keep my more artistic mapping skills sharp through a mix of volunteer and freelance projects.  A good example of this is the map that I drafted for the NACIS Map Off! competition last fall in Portland. 

I keep a WordPress site to display my work, which you can see here: http://colterrificmaps.wordpress.com/ 

Looking forward to talking with you all more somewhere down the road!

Sincerely,

Colter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->