Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Canada

BannerforForums.png

Hi All,

First a link: http://www.theKillarneyMap.com

I'm in the process of finishing up my canoeing/backpacking map of Ontario's Killarney Provincial Park and would really appreciate some feedback :D

There is a planning element, but the primary purpose is field use. I hope this shows through in the way that I've visually prioritized the data (the canoe routes/campsites/portage trails/backpacking trails should stick out the most).

Thanks in advance :)

mfarmer

mfarmer

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • United States

That's a good looking map. Nice job.

JeffS

JeffS

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Canada

Have you ever tried a more marshy looking wetlands polygon?  I can tell what they are and I do the same thing, just wonder how it would look on your map.  I love your algonquin map by the way.

• frax likes this

rudy

rudy

Ultimate Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Canada

I'm not quite sure why some lakes seem to fade to a deeper shade of blue (e.g. Nellie Lake) . . . can you explain why this is?

jeffm

jeffm

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Canada

*Duplicate post*

jeffm

jeffm

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Canada

I'm not quite sure why some lakes seem to fade to a deeper shade of blue (e.g. Nellie Lake) . . . can you explain why this is?

Because as the legend points out, the lake actually is bluer. To the point that it's worth noting on the map and for users of the map to check out. :)

Have you ever tried a more marshy looking wetlands polygon?  I can tell what they are and I do the same thing, just wonder how it would look on your map.  I love your algonquin map by the way.

What do you mean by marshy looking? As in http://www.yukonbook...ages/105D09.jpg ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->