Photo

December 2012 College Graduate Looking for Entry Level Positions or Temporary Projects

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Sarah Miller

Sarah Miller

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • United States

I am graduating in December with a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Political Economy from the Colorado College, a highly ranked Liberal Arts college. I have worked for Academic Technology Services since 2007, particularly focused on managing the GIS research lab and assisting student and faculty research projects. My project experience includes geological, sociological, and political data. I am currently working on a cartography project of the Ituri region in the Democratic Republic of Congo for publication in the field of Political Science.

I am interested in expanding my cartography experience, particularly focusing on ArcGIS and its business and research applications. With a background in economics, I would be capable of market research, economic demographic analysis, and related business applications. My research interests include sociological data, particularly minority and linguistic issues, and inter-group conflict. My academic research includes extensive political and economic study of Latin America, particularly Mexico, as well as Germany, China, and the Middle East. I am fluent in German and proficient in Spanish, capable conducting of necessary research in both languages.

Currently located in Colorado, willing to relocate as of January 2013. Please see attached resume.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, entry level positions, or project inquiries.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->