- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Matthew Hampton

Matthew Hampton

Hall of Fame

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Interests:Playing in the mountains and rivers.
  • United States

During the NACIS conference in Portland (and through December 10th) we set-up a map-themed gallery called Explorations of Cascadian Cartography. It was a lot of fun to curate and hang the "art" and we had a reception a day after the conference to celebrate.

I wanted to share a video that was made since many of you were unable to attend. You can view it from this Vimeo link.

co-cartographic creator of boringmaps.com

DaveB

DaveB

Hall of Fame

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • United States

During the NACIS conference in Portland (and through December 10th) we set-up a map-themed gallery called Explorations of Cascadian Cartography. It was a lot of fun to curate and hang the "art" and we had a reception a day after the conference to celebrate.

I wanted to share a video that was made since many of you were unable to attend. You can view it from this Vimeo link.

Thanks for sharing that, Matthew! I'm sorry I missed it in person.
Dave Barnes
Esri
Product Engineer
Map Geek

razornole

razornole

Legendary Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Cartography, Down-river canoeing, Backpacking, Cross country biking, Geomorphology, Ornithology, Ecology, Quaternary, and last but first; drinking beer on the beach.
  • United States

Enjoyed, thanks for sharing.

kru
"Ah, to see the world with the eyes of the gods is geography--to know cities and tribes, mountains and rivers, earth and sea, this is our gift."
Strabo 22AD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->