• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mezalick

mezalick

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • No Country Selected

Greetings,
I am interested in receiving a quote for having a map made for our website that would do the following.
1. Have an area where there are specific filters from which that viewer can choose.
2. The map would then show the location of the resulting selection but not show the name or address.
3. If the viewer wants more information about a specific location, or group of locations, they would need to register and pay a fee for the information.
4. At that point they would be directed to a similar map that would show all pertinent information about the members on the map..

Something similar to the map image attached.

Thank you in advance.

Michael Mezalick
mezalick@nni.com

Attached Files

• Attached File  map.JPG   201.33KB   33 downloads

Kalai Selvan

Kalai Selvan

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:Map Making & Map making
  • India

Hi Mezalick.

Please contact me offline at ktgcad at yahoo dot in
we can help you

Greetings,
I am interested in receiving a quote for having a map made for our website that would do the following.
1. Have an area where there are specific filters from which that viewer can choose.
2. The map would then show the location of the resulting selection but not show the name or address.
3. If the viewer wants more information about a specific location, or group of locations, they would need to register and pay a fee for the information.
4. At that point they would be directed to a similar map that would show all pertinent information about the members on the map..

Something similar to the map image attached.

Thank you in advance.

Michael Mezalick
mezalick@nni.com

Thanks and Regards
Kalai Selvan

mezalick

mezalick

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • No Country Selected

Thank oyu for your interest.
This project has been put on hold for the forseeable future.
Michael

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)
-->