- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

wake4stheather

wake4stheather

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • No Country Selected

I am working on an event that will be held March 2013 in Dallas, TX. It is a workshop that will bring together a small but diverse group of business executives and thought leaders to explore the limits of what we know about innovation and how we can expand that horizon.

We want to use the metaphor of exploration to collectively determine what is “settled,” or nearly so, when it comes to innovation, where we should seek landfall next, what has prevented us from venturing forth so far and how we can overcome those obstacles, and perhaps even what is, for now, left well enough alone.

We are interested in having a cartographer speak during the event. We’d like them to share the strategy of map making and exploration with the group. We think it is a fascinating field and that it would make an interesting addition to the workshop.

Do you have any suggestions in terms of who I should contact or how I should move forward with my search? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Heather

Dennis McClendon

Dennis McClendon

Hall of Fame

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Interests:map design, large-scale maps of cities
  • United States

I visit the Metroplex often to see family, and I often give presentations to lay audiences about mapping, so perhaps I would fit the bill. Give me a call and we can talk about it.
Dennis McClendon, Chicago CartoGraphics
chicagocarto.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->