• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mapman

mapman

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United States

The Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) invites proposals from qualified vendors to develop and produce a tourist-oriented mapguide highlighting distinctive food destinations throughout Appalachia. The purpose of the mapguide is to increase tourism to the Appalachian Region by showcasing the breadth and depth of its food heritage and agritourism offerings. Proposals are due on or before September 12, 2012.

ARC Requests for Proposals

Attached Files

aqua_marine

aqua_marine

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, geography, history, languages, maps.
  • United States

The Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) invites proposals from qualified vendors to develop and produce a tourist-oriented mapguide highlighting distinctive food destinations throughout Appalachia. The purpose of the mapguide is to increase tourism to the Appalachian Region by showcasing the breadth and depth of its food heritage and agritourism offerings. Proposals are due on or before September 12, 2012.

ARC Requests for Proposals

What kind of skill set are you looking for? There is a chance I might be interested. Attached to this post is a map that I made using ArcGIS. This should give you an idea of what I'm familiar with.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Attached Files

aqua_marine

aqua_marine

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, geography, history, languages, maps.
  • United States

Are you still looking for anyone to take on the project? I haven't heard anything since the 27th.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->