Position Title: Layout Artist (Print Products)
Company: Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Location: Oshawa, Ontario (Please note: the location is Oshawa, Ontario - Canada. Only those with the ability to commute to the job site daily need apply)
Job Status: Contract 1-Year (Possible Extension)
Position Available: Immediate
• Produce layouts for print products using CS5 InDesign.
• College diploma in graphic arts.
• Creating print product layouts using CS5 InDesign software.
• Ongoing file management and file housekeeping tasks.
• Proficient skills using CS5 InDesign software.
• Experience working in Illustrator, acrobat, Microsoft word & excel.
• Experience with Filemaker Pro an asset.
• Experience or training in the field of Cartography and/or a general understanding of map making a definite asset.
• Excellence in; self motivation, communication skills and working within a team environment.
• Ability to follow established graphic design standards. Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy.
• Ability to multitask and achieve superior results within established project deadlines.
Our Company Offers
• The opportunity to play an important role in Canada’s leading map company.
• Competitive compensation.
• Please respond by email, quoting “Layout Artist Position” to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 P.M. September 6th , 2012.
• Your application should include a short cover letter and resume, detailing your educational background, all related work experience and acquired skill sets. Submit as a Word document or pdf. Include any links to online portfolios but please do not include images or files in your email response.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Layout Artist (Print Products), Ontario, Canada
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users