Look at this:http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/D … ader.shtml
Purpose : download AND GEOREFERENCE the satellite images from google
- totally free (no limitation of zoom like google maps retriever for exemple BUT ADWARE)
- automatic creation of the final picture (no panorama to make at the end of the process)
- Draw a polygon in google earth, save it into .kml file and drag it to the .exe, clic start, it's done
- Preview window, so you can see where you are during the downloading
- Final sat picture comes with georeferencement files (.jpg + .jgw + .prj)
Tested on global mapper, sat pictures are very precise.
Enjoy and say me what you think about!!