Kindly, could anyone let me know:
1. How can I isolate the vegetative cover from the NDVI image and how to convert all other features into a black color using the thresholding value (>0 is vegetation) in ERDAS Imaging 2010?
2. How to export the produced image (the isolated vegetative cover) with the real NDVI DN values to ArcGIS 10?
3. How to convert that NDVI image from the raster into a vector format?
4. How to classify the NDVI vector file in ArcGIS 10 into five classes depending upon its NDVI DN values?
5. How to compose a new map in ArcGIS 10 using that classified NDVI vector file?
Thank you very much in advance.
Edited by fadi, 20 May 2012 - 04:23 PM.