Senior Cartographer looking for Projects

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Mapmaker20

Mapmaker20

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United States

My name is Webb Johnson, I've been a GIS Analyst/Cartographer for 17 years and am currently looking for additional projects.

Expert in ArcGIS and Microstation CAD.

Double major:
Geography and History

If you would like to see my resume or some map examples, I'll gladly send.

Thanks,
Webb Johnson
(859)314-7718
mappalachia@gmail.com

Ravi Sankar Adipudi

Ravi Sankar Adipudi

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • India

Hi

I am Ravi Sankar Adipudi, a highly qualified professional and Independendent GIS Consultant, experienced 11 Years + in GIS Domain and 6 Years in Civil Engineering and Software Practices. I have an extensive experience of working with local, International and government agencies. I possess an excellent knowledge of GIS and GIS Softwares like Arcgis,Arcgis Server,Mapinfo and relational databases (postgres, sqlserver), ASP.net and use. In addition to the above experiences, I have good teamwork skills, communication, visual presentation and interpersonal skills. I have well experienced in Quality Management, Vendor Management, Delivery Management, and Executing B2B Projects And large scale of civil engineering projects.

I have been worked with Geocoding, Geocoding Analysis,Engineering, Navigation, Mapping, Utility,Cartography kind of projects and can deliver to the client expectations within commited deadlines using available resources and workforce.

Please respond if my profile suits your requirement

Regards
Ravi Sankar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->