• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Joseph.Bard

Joseph.Bard

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • No Country Selected

Hello,

My name is Joseph Bard, I'm new to this forum, and cartotalk.com. I'm a GIS/Georaphy student at Portland State U. in Oregon, and I have recently been accepted to intern at a non-profit org doing sustainable development (clean water, agriculture, etc) in Cambodia. I am looking for the best source of GIS data for Cambodia, especially administrative boundaries, roads, surface water, and current imagery. Does any one have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Joseph Bard

French cartographer

French cartographer

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, GIS, Training
  • France

Hello Joseph ;) ,

You can download administratives boundaries here > http://www.gadm.org/country

Best Regards from Paris
CartoExpert GIS

Yana

Yana

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United States

Hi Joseph,

I was wondering if you have found any other gis resources on Cambodia. In particular I am trying to find a map of major highways of Cambodia (as opposed to roads) but no luck yet.

Thanks,
Yana

Hello,

My name is Joseph Bard, I'm new to this forum, and cartotalk.com. I'm a GIS/Georaphy student at Portland State U. in Oregon, and I have recently been accepted to intern at a non-profit org doing sustainable development (clean water, agriculture, etc) in Cambodia. I am looking for the best source of GIS data for Cambodia, especially administrative boundaries, roads, surface water, and current imagery. Does any one have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Joseph Bard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->