• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ajoshi

ajoshi

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Germany

Hi,

I am currently working on my thesis for Landuse detection and prediction and it's my first time using IDRISI software. The problem i am facing is in the change Prediction tab of Land change modeler (LCM). Once the transition potential map was created, i entered the prediction date in the change prediction tab and in the change allocation panel left everything as default, and when hit the button run model , i get the message "unexpexcted error condition encountered.please check the integrity of the operation performed , the data file used, and the amount of disk space available.".

when checked my working folder i found that the files have been created somehow. using the display launcher i tried to open the files. when doing so i was able to open the soft prediction but was not able to open the hard prediction. it gives me the message that it was unable to open the documentation file(.rdc) for the hard prediction. and when checked the working folder there is no .rdc file for the hard prediction.

So how can i get the hard prediction map for my project????

It would be of great help if anybody could help me in this matter. or point me my mistake if i am making one that am not aware of. Thanks everybody!

frax

frax

Hall of Fame

• Associate Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:music, hiking, friends, nature, photography, traveling. and maps!
  • Sweden

Hi, maybe you would have more luck with some mailing list or user forums for Idrisi - it is not often it comes up here, and I doubt there are many users of that software on this site...

Good luck!
Hugo Ahlenius
Nordpil - custom maps and GIS
http://nordpil.com/
Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->