I've imported the admin-1 boundary lines from Natural Earth v1.4 and styled them to be 0.5 pt wide and yellow. Works fine, except for a few lines which stick to being 1 pt wide.
- If I change the line width manually to anything less than 1 pt, it doesn't work
- If I change it to more than 1 pt, it does work...
- If I assign a graphic style that has a 0.5 pt line width, it won't work
- If I use a MAPublisher stylesheet theme to set them to 0.5 pt wide, it won't work
- If I quit Illustrator, open it again, same thing happens.
- If I open the file on my Windows machine, same thing happens
- There's no layer style, in fact if I delete the layer and re-import it, the same thing happens to the same lines.
I'm running out of options. Any ideas?