- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Matthew Bambach

Matthew Bambach

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Canada

Not really sure what the solution to this one is, so I'm wondering if there's a tool other than BatchGeo that could help find the lat, long coordinates for a big list of cities. I'm trying to join 2006 Canadian census data to my 2001 Canadian census map, but I can't join the data since the Geographic Codes differ. I figure I'll have the same problem for 2011, so If you know of another fix, I'd be curious to hear it too.

Thanks in advance!

Esther Mandeno

Esther Mandeno

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • United States

Not really sure what the solution to this one is, so I'm wondering if there's a tool other than BatchGeo that could help find the lat, long coordinates for a big list of cities. I'm trying to join 2006 Canadian census data to my 2001 Canadian census map, but I can't join the data since the Geographic Codes differ. I figure I'll have the same problem for 2011, so If you know of another fix, I'd be curious to hear it too.

Thanks in advance!

Do you have ArcMap? You can do a spatial join. I'm sure that's possible in other GIS programs too. Good luck.
------
Esther Mandeno
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->