• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RDenton

RDenton

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • No Country Selected

New business venture requiring a map in vector format of Essex and NE London utilising district boundaries in the two counties and boroughs within London. As per this. Aside from the Essex districts it requires London boroughs of Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenham and Havering.

The map also needs to show basic geographical information such as mid sized and large towns as well as major (A & M) roads.

Unlike some posting here we can't give heaps of exact data, but are quite happy to respond to any questions.

If you are interested, please just respond underneath and I will message you with our contact details so we can answer any questions and be provided with a quote. The map is also required ASAP as we are currently using a basic geographic map of the South East and it doesn't meet requirements.

Many thanks.

aaronr

aaronr

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Canada

New business venture requiring a map in vector format of Essex and NE London utilising district boundaries in the two counties and boroughs within London. As per this. Aside from the Essex districts it requires London boroughs of Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenham and Havering.

The map also needs to show basic geographical information such as mid sized and large towns as well as major (A & M) roads.

Unlike some posting here we can't give heaps of exact data, but are quite happy to respond to any questions.

If you are interested, please just respond underneath and I will message you with our contact details so we can answer any questions and be provided with a quote. The map is also required ASAP as we are currently using a basic geographic map of the South East and it doesn't meet requirements.

Many thanks.

Hello, I can accommodate this request. Please send me you contact details so we can discuss Data, time-line, size etc

Cheers

Aaron

RDenton

RDenton

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • No Country Selected

Hello, I can accommodate this request. Please send me you contact details so we can discuss Data, time-line, size etc

Cheers

Aaron

Sent. Thanks.

razornole

razornole

Legendary Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Cartography, Down-river canoeing, Backpacking, Cross country biking, Geomorphology, Ornithology, Ecology, Quaternary, and last but first; drinking beer on the beach.
  • United States

I would also be happy to provide you with a quote.

Thanks,
kru
"Ah, to see the world with the eyes of the gods is geography--to know cities and tribes, mountains and rivers, earth and sea, this is our gift."
Strabo 22AD

RDenton

RDenton

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • No Country Selected

I would also be happy to provide you with a quote.

Thanks,
kru

PM'd

Thank you.

penguinwebsoft

penguinwebsoft

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • India

We are a gis,map developing company.You can contact us to penguinwebsoft@gmail.com for further discussion about your requirement.

Thanks,
Penguin Websoft

KateA

KateA

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • United Kingdom

Hi

I am well used to producing these kinds of maps for the South East, please message me on kateaulman@gmail.com.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->