• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

jsommerfeld

jsommerfeld

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • United States

Available for anyone looking for a room with two queen beds near the 2011 NACIS conference hotel. Room reservation is at the Inn on the Park across from the Capitol building and a two or three block distance from the conference hotel. Reservation is from Tuesday October 11th checking out Sunday October 16th. I am sure the dates can be modified according to your conference plans. Room rates are Tuesday - Thursday - $129.00 per night, Tuesday – Thursday and then increases to $194.00 per night Friday and Saturday. I believe room tax is 14.50%. These are the rates as listed on the NACIS conference website. The room will accomodate up to four people. Reservation is currently in my name. If interested please reply to this post or you can contact me, Jerry at jjsommerfeld@cox.net and I will assist in the reservation transfer to you.

PLEASE NOTE:

I received no replys to my offer to transfer my reservation at the Inn on the Park for next week's NACIS conference. Therefore, I have canceled the reservation as of October 6th.

Edited by jsommerfeld, 06 October 2011 - 01:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->