• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

MauiBoy

MauiBoy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United States

Aloha, This is Peter Cannon.

I am the owner of Hawaiian Resources established in 1972 in Honolulu Hawaii. We publish and distribute products for visitors to Hawaii and Guam including Maps.

I am a founder and the CEO of Franko Maps Ltd. A Franko Guide Map is a guide book worth of information about what to see and do at a visitor destination. Franko Maps also makes dive maps, surf maps and historical maps and fish ID cards that are made to go under water with a diver. We have created Franko maps for Hawaii, Micronesia, Mexico, the Caribbean, Bermuda, Polynesia. and several US states like CA, FL and NV. We are currently working on maps for Bali, Hong Kong, Tahiti and the Bahamas and the Hawaiian Island of Lanai.

Franko maps have been printed on several types of waterproof synthetic paper. We have zeroed in on Hop-Syn as our paper of choice. We are currently translating our Hawaiian Franko maps into Japanese, Chinese and Korean for distribution in Asia. I have worked with printers in Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Korea. Right now I need to find the manufacturer of Hop-Syn paper in Taiwan so we can print our Asian maps on the same paper.

Can anyone help me? Can you direct me to the maker of Hop-Syn in Taiwan?

Mahalo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->