• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Edmond Dantes

Edmond Dantes

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United States

Hello Everyone!

I am currently looking for one of you fine cartographers to make me a political map of the English Counties around the publishing of the Domesday book. This will be for a forum based game where the old king has died without and heir and the Dukes and Earls now fight for the Crown so they can be King of England. Since it is a historical game, I hope the map to look historical.

The Map

Those are exactly how I want the counties to be sized and such(Perhaps a different background color? We can talk that, you guys are the pros). The problem with that map is all the abbreviations, the inability for me to edit the counties colors(It would have to be editable) and it being too small. I am looking for something probably about 1500x1500 or even bigger. With it being bigger I hope to limit the amount of abbreviations and make it easier for me to edit the small things.

You may shrug this off but I can assure you I would pay good money for this map.

If interested please contact me via

Phone: 770-853-4939
Email: Danielsweat8@gmail.com

Thank you!

Edited by Edmond Dantes, 23 July 2011 - 10:27 AM.

Michael Markieta

Michael Markieta

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Canada

Hi!

I could probably take this on, but lets work out some details over email, yes? Sounds like an interesting project!

michael.markieta(at)ryerson.ca

Hello Everyone!

I am currently looking for one of you fine cartographers to make me a political map of the English Counties around the publishing of the Domesday book. This will be for a forum based game where the old king has died without and heir and the Dukes and Earls now fight for the Crown so they can be King of England. Since it is a historical game, I hope the map to look historical.

The Map

Those are exactly how I want the counties to be sized and such(Perhaps a different background color? We can talk that, you guys are the pros). The problem with that map is all the abbreviations, the inability for me to edit the counties colors(It would have to be editable) and it being too small. I am looking for something probably about 1500x1500 or even bigger. With it being bigger I hope to limit the amount of abbreviations and make it easier for me to edit the small things.

You may shrug this off but I can assure you I would pay good money for this map.

Thank you!

Michael Markieta - www.spatialanalysis.ca
Research Assistant - Department of Geography @ Ryerson University
B.A. Candidate - Geographic Analysis
Ryerson University
Toronto, ON, Canada

Shane - GIS

Shane - GIS

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Canada

Hi Daniel:

Have you found anyone to complete your historic map yet?

Shane

Hello Everyone!

The Map

Thank you!

Tamas Penzes

Tamas Penzes

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:travel, hiking, etc
  • Hungary

Hi,

Interesting. Can you send me more details in e-mail? Thank you!

Bye,

Tamas
penzest@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->