• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

liontiga

liontiga

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United States

Hello,

I have just joined CartoTalk, this looks like a great forum to network and learn new things,
I recently started using GIS and I am trying to learn as much about it as possible.

ronw77

ronw77

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Netherlands

Hello,

I have just joined CartoTalk, this looks like a great forum to network and learn new things,
I recently started using GIS and I am trying to learn as much about it as possible.

Hi there, I'm new also. Momentarely living in The Netherlands but planning to move to US within six months to work there. So looking forward to read a lot of posts and finding more out about GIS.

Thanks

j_lee

j_lee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • No Country Selected

hiya~

I'm also new here! I'm originally from Korea but moved to San Francisco recently to further my studies. Seems like this forum is pretty interesting so i opted to join...
Glad I did! :D

Hope I can learn more from here...

bradingez

bradingez

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • No Country Selected

Hello,

Hi there, I'm new also. Momentarely living in The Netherlands but planning to move to US within six months to work there. So looking forward to read a lot of posts and finding more out about GIS.

Thanks

bradingez

bradingez

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • No Country Selected

Hi everyone,
I am also new to this forum and I hope to learn something from this site about your ideas and experience you can share.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->