p-dub

p-dub

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • No Country Selected

Hi Cartotalkers-

If any of you are in the greater North Denver / Boulder area (and I know I've seen a few folks from this area) and know of available positions, especially jobs that aren't necessarily posted on the popular job boards, please let me know. Otherwise, I am hoping some of you will have constructive criticism that will help my resume stand out from all the rest.

Looking forward to your comments,

Patrick Wild

Edit: Thanks to the 29 folks who reviewed my resume. But, I have a hard time believing that no one found anything to pick at. I guess it was either that good, or just too awful! I was actually going to remove the post since I am now employed, but I am not finding that option. So, any comments are still very welcome.

Attached Files

ness1216

ness1216

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • United States

Hi Cartotalkers-

If any of you are in the greater North Denver / Boulder area (and I know I've seen a few folks from this area) and know of available positions, especially jobs that aren't necessarily posted on the popular job boards, please let me know. Otherwise, I am hoping some of you will have constructive criticism that will help my resume stand out from all the rest.

Looking forward to your comments,

Patrick Wild

Edit: Thanks to the 29 folks who reviewed my resume. But, I have a hard time believing that no one found anything to pick at. I guess it was either that good, or just too awful! I was actually going to remove the post since I am now employed, but I am not finding that option. So, any comments are still very welcome.

Just one quick note, "manage" is spelled as "mange" near the linux OS area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->