- - using the smooth tool created better coastlines / shorelines but I did not take into account that I should have re-created the waterbody. As a result the waterbody did not match the shorelines
- - used the default 90° on my shaded relief, changed it in Fundy to 315°
- - The shaded relief could have been better quality then what it was however there have been recent improvements
- - Swamp symbology needs to be better
- - I was on track to a simplified map, so that was good news
So here I go again but this time I've tried to map Fundy National Park of New Brunswick. There wasn't many maps or digital data to work with, so using a dozen sources, (mostly information sites) to interpret to the best of my ability of the locations of interest, & hiking trails. Similar styles have been applied to Fundy compared to Cape Breton & it's my hope that I can get this to production quality.
I'm also considering database design work from the two maps. But for now here's the link to Fundy National Park:
http://annexmaps.com...tional Park.pdf (updated link May 25, 2011)