• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

yonie

yonie

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Malaysia

Hello,

I was a student and my lecturer asks me about the contribution of cartographic design knowledge in Atlas design and development and socio-economics information dissemination in GIS environment. I confuse whether to explain the importance of cartographic design or anything else to answer this question. What suppose I answer for this type of question? Can anyone help and explain to me?

Thanks,
Yonie
GIS student :)

oxy10

oxy10

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • No Country Selected

Hello,

I was a student and my lecturer asks me about the contribution of cartographic design knowledge in Atlas design and development and socio-economics information dissemination in GIS environment. I confuse whether to explain the importance of cartographic design or anything else to answer this question. What suppose I answer for this type of question? Can anyone help and explain to me?

Thanks,
Yonie
GIS student :)

I suspect that the instructor would like you to explain how the principles and practice of Cartographic Design, as it is applied to atlas development, can contribute to the dissemination of socio-economic information in a GIS environment. Your answer is likely going to need to explain how the principles and practice link to the effective dissemination of socio-economic information.

ie. Principle "X" contributes to dissemination of "Y" and "Z" by summarizing the meaning of "Y" and making the visualization of "Z" more effective. That sort of thing.

That is my best guess on what your instructor would like.

Robert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->