nooos

nooos

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Cambodia

Hi all friend
I want get images from google earth and automatically georeferent.How can i do?????
Please help me

Laura Miles

Laura Miles

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Canada

There is no way that I am aware of...I don't think you can. I think you want to export data from Google Earth, essentially. They don't allow you to do that.
Laura

Alex Chiu

Alex Chiu

Contributor

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • No Country Selected

You could do it manually. IF your working on a very small scale then you can simpy georeference the image manually.

I do not recomend this method if your working on a much larger scale though, its an extremly long and tedious process.

dav

dav

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Germany

hey,

you can use http://mobac.dnsalias.org/ Mobile Atlas Creator for exporting i.e. registered GE images.
Best is to export them in (oziexplorer).map format. Else you can export the data in different GPS raster formats. Global Mapper can read oziexplorer .map format. Or you can import oziexplorer .map format with the free trial oziexplorer version and exporting it to geotiff if installing an addon which you can find on the software site.

if you own Global Mapper it's a very easy way to get some registered data out of geodata services as GE. Check the list of services in Mobile Atlas Creator, there are a lot of sources. It's up to you judging the legality of this process :)

Mike Boruta

Mike Boruta

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • United States

Thanks Dav. I didn't know about this great little program. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->