• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

EcoGraphic

EcoGraphic

Master Contributor

• Links Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:landscape architecture,cartography,information architecture,wayfinding,landscape archaeology,cultural landscapes,sustainable design,visual journalism,travel writing,photography,illustration,languages
  • Canada

OK, I am going to allow myself some bragging rights here! When you sit down to watch the Superbowl this year, you'll get to enjoy the graphics and animations that Peter Auld (my brother) created through Big Studio in Toronto. The studio he works for creates graphics mainly for the sports television industry. Last year they designed/created the graphics and animations for Monday Night Football for ABC. They also designed/created all the graphics for the Much Music Video Awards in Toronto last year (2004) and still do quite a bit for Much Music when they are not working on sports projects.

He does amazing work. You can take a look at his personal online portfolio here:

Cut Puppet Studio

Be sure to watch the animation reel which has clips from last year's Monday Night Football. It is 10.4Mb so a bit of a slow download, but well worth it!

I think his junkyard airplane is one of my all time favorites......

Posted Image
All images copyright Peter Auld
Gillian Auld
EcoGraphic Design
www.EcoGraphic.ca

Design is the intermediary between information and understanding
Richard Grefe

DaveB

DaveB

Hall of Fame

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip