18 replies to this topic

oldtoby

oldtoby

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • United States

I have ArcInfo Workstation in my ArcGIS 10 install... the version number lists as 10.0 (but it has barely gotten any revision since v7 or something...)

Really? Well ill be danged if I could find it after installing v10 a couple of weeks ago. Of course at tthat point i was already frustrated with having to hunt around to find other things that ESRI moved in the new v10 desktop.

Where is it in v10?

AndyM

AndyM

Key Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Canada

Perhaps it's an optional extra that you have to tell the installer you want? I remember a few versions ago, you could get some useful scripts in a collection called "Developer Samples". I think they were on a separate DVD and every time we upgraded or reinstalled, we had to remind our IT people to include them.

oldtoby

oldtoby

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • United States

Perhaps it's an optional extra that you have to tell the installer you want? I remember a few versions ago, you could get some useful scripts in a collection called "Developer Samples". I think they were on a separate DVD and every time we upgraded or reinstalled, we had to remind our IT people to include them.

Well we only have an ArcView Licence, my assumption is that they moved it up so that it requires and ArcInfo licence now.

frax

frax

Hall of Fame

• Associate Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:music, hiking, friends, nature, photography, traveling. and maps!
  • Sweden

Hmm... I thought it was always ArcInfo license required...
Hugo Ahlenius
Nordpil - custom maps and GIS
http://nordpil.com/
Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->