2 replies to this topic

hassan.cartography

hassan.cartography

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Mapping
  • India

Some of my freelance work done so far.............at http://sites.google....sancartography/

Need some feedback as well.

Thanks
Hassan
Contact at
hassanjmi@gmail.com

James Hines

James Hines

James Anthony Hines

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Economics, Occultism, Spiritualism
  • Canada

Is this the finished product? As a visitor who the heck are you? What are your services? Is this a map gallery for educational use or a company? I can not see the title with that black thingy. A good start but yet it seems unfinished.

"There is much beauty that we fail to see through our own eyes teeming with life forms that give us that perception of our reality.  Leaves on the trees blowing gently in the wind, or scarily, the waves pounding through high surf, or lightly on a warm summer’s day; that opportunity to sit or swim in the water on a white beach.   That comfort to shout, “The universal conscious do you hear me?  I am alive, guide me dear logos towards the path of rightnesses.”  Earned what has been kept, no longer to be absorbed into a life filled with cold damn winds and  that stubborn fog clouding  my vision with nothing but darkness."

p-dub

p-dub

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • No Country Selected

Agree with Hasdrubal, while the overall layout of the site ok and your maps aren't bad, nothing really speaks to a particular audience. Are you involved with Rhiza Labs? If not, I believe you may be misrepresenting yourself including the Swine Flu tracker. If you were involved with the development of FluTracker, kudos, that's pretty cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->