Amy Smith

Amy Smith

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • United States

Hello!

I guess I'd like to "re-introduce" myself. I previously had an account here on CartoTalk under the name Amy Cohen. I've updated my account to reflect my new last name.

I'm sorry to have missed the most recent NACIS conference. Last year I traveled from my hometown in Florida to Sacramento for the 2009 NACIS meeting. I now live and work in Sacramento! Unfortunately, I didn't have the resources to trek back to Florida. I'm sure it was a great meeting, and I hope to be able to attend next year's! (Anyone know where it's going to be?)

-Amy

Hans van der Maarel

Hans van der Maarel

CartoTalk Editor-in-Chief

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,805 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, GIS, history, popular science, music.
  • Netherlands

I guess I'd like to "re-introduce" myself. I previously had an account here on CartoTalk under the name Amy Cohen. I've updated my account to reflect my new last name.

I'm sorry to have missed the most recent NACIS conference. Last year I traveled from my hometown in Florida to Sacramento for the 2009 NACIS meeting. I now live and work in Sacramento! Unfortunately, I didn't have the resources to trek back to Florida. I'm sure it was a great meeting, and I hope to be able to attend next year's! (Anyone know where it's going to be?)

First of all congratulations, and a warm re-welcome. You know, we could have probably edited your existing account to reflect your new name, then you'd still be 'attached' to your old posts. (PM me if you want me to do this after all)

Next year's NACIS is going to be in Madison, WI. 2012 is going to be Portland, OR.
Hans van der Maarel - Cartotalk Editor
Red Geographics
Email: hans@redgeographics.com / Twitter: @redgeographics

rudy

rudy

Ultimate Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Canada

Sort of like black is the new black :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic