1 reply to this topic

reks777

reks777

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • United Kingdom

Hi All,

I need some one to read through my works for advice and suggestions. I am writing my dissertation. I want to know if i am writing the correct thing or offpoint so as to get corrected for a better result.

Thanks so much in anticipation. I want to say that this site has been so educative and helpful to me personally.

If there is anyone please kinly send me you mail so that i can attach it....Please you dont have to read all. Just do whatever your time permits. God bless you all

Thanks

reks777

Andrew

Andrew

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Web development, and golf!
  • Australia

Hi All,

I need some one to read through my works for advice and suggestions. I am writing my dissertation. I want to know if i am writing the correct thing or offpoint so as to get corrected for a better result.

Thanks so much in anticipation. I want to say that this site has been so educative and helpful to me personally.

If there is anyone please kinly send me you mail so that i can attach it....Please you dont have to read all. Just do whatever your time permits. God bless you all

Thanks

reks777

Any chance of a summary so the folks know what they are putting their hands up for??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)
-->