• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ceden

ceden

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United Kingdom

Hi there,

I am currently seeking a freelance designer preferably based in the UK, who can produce high quality illustrated maps and graphic designed maps so that they are in a format ready for the printers. I am running a new, start-up company that will, amongst other things, produce custom maps to clients.

Basically, the maps are likely to be 1-3 mile radius of a building, to include streets, shops, bars etc - style is paramount - so think illustrated maps but to scale so that they are also useful. I need a designer who is reliable and economical would suit someone who's looking to do some freelance outside of work, or is a recent graduate - please email CV's and sample maps to-

enquiry[at]palimpsest-publications.com.

I am based in London and at the moment my budget is not huge - so please only get in touch if you can offer reasonable rates. For the right person this could be a fantastic opportunity working for prestigious clients with a high scope for artistic creativity and if successful, more work and higher payment.

Many thanks,
Caroline

dvd mccutcheon

dvd mccutcheon

Key Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • United Kingdom

Hi Caroline,

I may be interested in this opportunity. You may look at my profile or visit my website where you can see examples of my work or download a CV.

Many thanks,

David

David McCutcheon FBCart.S
dvdmaps.co.uk

Irshad

Irshad

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • India

Hi Caroline,

I'm interested in cartography work.

Thanks & Regards
Irshad

pratap

pratap

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • India

Hi Caroline,

Thanks & Regards
Irshad

i am inreasted to do digitizing work

James Hines

James Hines

James Anthony Hines

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Economics, Occultism, Spiritualism
  • Canada

Hi Caroline,

Thanks & Regards
Irshad

i am inreasted to do digitizing work

I think your a little late; read the date: September 4, 2010

"There is much beauty that we fail to see through our own eyes teeming with life forms that give us that perception of our reality.  Leaves on the trees blowing gently in the wind, or scarily, the waves pounding through high surf, or lightly on a warm summer’s day; that opportunity to sit or swim in the water on a white beach.   That comfort to shout, “The universal conscious do you hear me?  I am alive, guide me dear logos towards the path of rightnesses.”  Earned what has been kept, no longer to be absorbed into a life filled with cold damn winds and  that stubborn fog clouding  my vision with nothing but darkness."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->