• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

glenp

glenp

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • United States

Does anyone have a suggested process for reprojecting an Illustrator file in the Goode's Homolosine projection?

I have a non-MAPublisher world map in Goode's and would like to create shapefiles from some of the thematic layers.

Thanks in advance.

Hans van der Maarel

Hans van der Maarel

CartoTalk Editor-in-Chief

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, GIS, history, popular science, music.
  • Netherlands

Does anyone have a suggested process for reprojecting an Illustrator file in the Goode's Homolosine projection?

I have a non-MAPublisher world map in Goode's and would like to create shapefiles from some of the thematic layers.

Thanks in advance.

Is it the regular Goode's or the interrupted one? If it's the regular one, send me the file (hans-at-redgeographics-dot-com) and I'll try to georeference it, then export the layers you need.
Hans van der Maarel - Cartotalk Editor
Red Geographics
Email: hans@redgeographics.com / Twitter: @redgeographics

glenp

glenp

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • United States

Thanks in advance.

Is it the regular Goode's or the interrupted one? If it's the regular one, send me the file (hans-at-redgeographics-dot-com) and I'll try to georeference it, then export the layers you need.

Hi Hans...thanks for the offer. Of course it is the interrupted one...check your email anyway ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->