• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Wolfboy183

Wolfboy183

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Canada

Hi

I've been interested in working with maps for some time now and have been into maps since I was a kid. I'm 24 now, and would like to pursue an occupation that involves cartography, GIS, or other practices related to working with maps or with map companies.

I would like to know what kind of post-secondary/college/university programs would be suitable?
In the near future, I would like to take the GIS program at BC Institute of Technology.

I would appreciate any advice, Thank you

James Hines

James Hines

James Anthony Hines

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Economics, Occultism, Spiritualism
  • Canada

Hi

I've been interested in working with maps for some time now and have been into maps since I was a kid. I'm 24 now, and would like to pursue an occupation that involves cartography, GIS, or other practices related to working with maps or with map companies.

I would like to know what kind of post-secondary/college/university programs would be suitable?
In the near future, I would like to take the GIS program at BC Institute of Technology.

I would appreciate any advice, Thank you

Centre of Geographic Sciences

That's just one sample list.

"There is much beauty that we fail to see through our own eyes teeming with life forms that give us that perception of our reality.  Leaves on the trees blowing gently in the wind, or scarily, the waves pounding through high surf, or lightly on a warm summer’s day; that opportunity to sit or swim in the water on a white beach.   That comfort to shout, “The universal conscious do you hear me?  I am alive, guide me dear logos towards the path of rightnesses.”  Earned what has been kept, no longer to be absorbed into a life filled with cold damn winds and  that stubborn fog clouding  my vision with nothing but darkness."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->