• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Richard

Richard

Key Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Surveying, Bushwalking<br />As a kid mapping has always interested me.<br />Main mapping is for a local rivercare group - Mount Roland Rivercare Catchment Inc.<br />Use Manifold, AICS with MAPublisher and CanvasX GIS and field book and pencil.
  • Australia

For a while now when I login the screen goes completely blank.
I then click on my Bookmark again and all is well.
I'm using Firefox. Haven't had this happen on any other sites.
Wondering if its at my end or other
Thanks

Edit: after posting this the screen went blank again.
Only way to free that was click on the Bookmark again

This is weird - after editing this post it actually showed the full page and all the headings etc.
Beyond me! :unsure:

Anthony Robinson

Anthony Robinson

Former Editor, CartoTalk

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Cartographic Design, Geographic Visualization, Interface Design, Evaluation, Health Geographics, Crisis Management, Visual Analytics
  • United States

I haven't had this problem and I am using Firefox. I also haven't heard of anyone having similar issues yet - how long has this been happening for you?

Richard

Richard

Key Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Surveying, Bushwalking<br />As a kid mapping has always interested me.<br />Main mapping is for a local rivercare group - Mount Roland Rivercare Catchment Inc.<br />Use Manifold, AICS with MAPublisher and CanvasX GIS and field book and pencil.
  • Australia

I've just noticed it.
Normally I just read without logging in, but about a week ago I started logging in then browsing the posts.
I shut down my laptop each day and never save the history so have to login each time. I do save paswords though.

It doesn't appear to make any difference if I log in first or go to one of the topics and then login.

I'm using ver 3.5.1, Vista Business
regards
Richard

Tried this on Win 7 Pro FF 3.6.3 and it performs OK on that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->