2 replies to this topic

gisosdeveloper

gisosdeveloper

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Sweden

Hi Every one

I am using OpenLayer API in my project. I want to build theme on one of the point or line layer. Some suggest using a separate layer for each symbol and write own custom layer switcher. It works but what about OpenLayer default functionality .

Help Required regarding this issue?

Following is my project.

thanks

James Hines

James Hines

James Anthony Hines

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Economics, Occultism, Spiritualism
  • Canada

Video is a little blurry & there is no sound.

"There is much beauty that we fail to see through our own eyes teeming with life forms that give us that perception of our reality.  Leaves on the trees blowing gently in the wind, or scarily, the waves pounding through high surf, or lightly on a warm summer’s day; that opportunity to sit or swim in the water on a white beach.   That comfort to shout, “The universal conscious do you hear me?  I am alive, guide me dear logos towards the path of rightnesses.”  Earned what has been kept, no longer to be absorbed into a life filled with cold damn winds and  that stubborn fog clouding  my vision with nothing but darkness."

mika

mika

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Poland

not sure if I understood you correctly - but if you want different styles applied to one layer you should look at the style object, stylemap object and also at a context object in the style object.
maps made easy - www.cartomatic.pl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->