• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

chuck

chuck

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • United States

I am in need of someone to produce boating charts that include islands, coastlines, etc. with navigational courses and waypoints in chartlet form for a well known print boating guide. Anyone out there experienced and interested. These will be nautical chartlets. This is for a publisher of printed boating guides published annually so naturally the publisher will want the rights to use the chartlets for current and future publications. Since I have no idea as to what might be a fair price, negotiation that will be satisfactory for both will decide. These are annual publications with the most recent just going to the printer, so there will be approximately 9 more months until these will be needed. This will be a one time commission unless additional charts are needed or changes or corrections will need to be done. They will need to be multicolored and not line drawings. Sorry but I don't have an example or link I can include at this time. I will be happy to provide my email address to anyone interested if you contact my by PM. If there are any other questions I will be happy to answer them either here or through a PM.

designmaps

designmaps

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • United States

Hello Chuck,

I created boating maps for the San Joaquin Delta in California last year. I can send you some samples.
Please send me an email, and I'll reply with some screen shots to see if they suit you.

thanks,
Scott Lockheed
scott@designmaps.com

chuck

chuck

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • United States

I have a couple of examples of what I am looking for.Attached File  KMBT_C20020100608081805.pdf   727.91KB   245 downloads

designmaps

designmaps

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • United States

Hello Chuck,

Here's a screen shot of a section of my San Joaquin Delta Map.

thanks,
Scott Lockheed

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->