STU

STU

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • United Kingdom

Hi

I currently work for Dorling Kindersley, the worlds leading travel publisher, on their Eyewitness Travel Guides, creating, checking and amending a large number of varying styles of map spanning the globe. I have also worked for Geographers A-Z map company, who produce the UK's best selling road and street atlas, and I have over 9 years cartographic experience. I am also a qualified designer and illustrator so can produce hand drawn work as well as digital.

I am currently looking for freelance work, no job is too large or small and I am willing to discuss any ideas you might have. If you are interested please contact me.

I have attached 3 examples of my work and my CV. Further examples can be found here http://www.guru.com/...tujames/1199342

Thank you

Stuart James

Attached Files

Zawarib

Zawarib

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Lebanon

Hi James,

I am looking for a freelance cartographer to map a 1.5 Km2 town & rural surrounding in Lebanon. This is to create a fold-out map for visiting tourists in the summer months, and we would be looking to have the entire project finished within 1 month (6 weeks max).

PLease call me on 07881955049, or Email on bahi@bahiworld.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best regards,

Bahi Ghubril

LeinD

LeinD

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • China

Hi

I currently work for Dorling Kindersley, the worlds leading travel publisher, on their Eyewitness Travel Guides, creating, checking and amending a large number of varying styles of map spanning the globe. I have also worked for Geographers A-Z map company, who produce the UK's best selling road and street atlas, and I have over 9 years cartographic experience. I am also a qualified designer and illustrator so can produce hand drawn work as well as digital.

I am currently looking for freelance work, no job is too large or small and I am willing to discuss any ideas you might have. If you are interested please contact me.

I have attached 3 examples of my work and my CV. Further examples can be found here http://www.guru.com/...tujames/1199342

Thank you

Stuart James

Hi,James,

The third map is cool, how did you make it? which software did you use?

Lein D

STU

STU

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • United Kingdom

Hi

Thank you

Stuart James

Hi,James,

The third map is cool, how did you make it? which software did you use?

Lein D

Hi Lein D

The third map is drawn by hand, it was for a fictional novel called Honor and the Sword. Glad you like it!

Thanks

Stu

STU

STU

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • United Kingdom

Bump.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users