• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

DarraghW

DarraghW

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ireland

Hi all,

Just came across this forum and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I've just started a work placement as part of my college course and have to create a map detailing commonage areas which is fine, i have experience digitising etc.

However I also have to show how many beehives with a buffer radius of 3km each could fit in these areas, could anybody start me on the right track as to doing this? It was suggested to use minimum bonding circles but I am unsure as to how to go about doing this. I'm using software version 9.3.1

Thanks in advance,

Darragh

DarraghW

DarraghW

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ireland

Hi all,

Just came across this forum and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I've just started a work placement as part of my college course and have to create a map detailing commonage areas which is fine, i have experience digitising etc.

However I also have to show how many beehives with a buffer radius of 3km each could fit in these areas, could anybody start me on the right track as to doing this? It was suggested to use minimum bonding circles but I am unsure as to how to go about doing this. I'm using software version 9.3.1

Thanks in advance,

Darragh

Sorry but just to clarify a bit i need to work out how man non-overlapping circles of 3km radius can fit inside a region.

Thanks again,

Darragh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->