.csv and .xyz to GIS
Posted 10 November 2005 - 06:48 PM
Posted 11 November 2005 - 10:08 AM
Posted 16 November 2005 - 12:38 PM
Posted 22 November 2005 - 02:30 AM
1. save your *.csv file as *.dbf in EXCEL.
2. In ARCMAP, Tools-->Add XY data-->choose corresponding field as X and Y
3. Choose all points and export as a *.shp file.
4. convert *.shp to coverage.
5. define the porjection of the coverage as you know.
6. In 3D Analyst, use pnt file as height source and the boundary file as triangulate to create tin, then convert tin to raster. That's all.
Posted 22 November 2005 - 03:09 AM
Posted 12 November 2008 - 04:29 AM
Edited by jaize, 12 November 2008 - 04:34 AM.
Posted 12 November 2008 - 06:05 AM
Thanks guys.i have my points from a txt file now.how do I make them a TIn file in Arcgis.How do I get the coverage ?
Got it ! 3D Analysit
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users