• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Crystal

Crystal

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • United States

Hello,

My name is Crystal. I work at ESRI in the Calfornia Region and am inspired everyday to help our customers be successful with our tools. I've been poking around the site for a little while now and I decided to join in order to contribute back to this great community of people, but my opinions here are mine and don't necessarily represent those of my employer.

I've loved maps and globes ever since grade school. Somehow I found myself with a Geography degree from a small college on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Salisbury (State) University. It was there I found my passion for cartography -- despite all those late, late nights sitting at a drafting table with pieces of Zipatone stuck more in my hair, clothes, and carpet :angry: than where i wished it placed on my sheets of very expensive Mylar about to be ruined because my Staedtler pens just felt like leaking...

OK, I digress. I like Geocaching, too. And going to Hawaii to snorkel. And I hate writing bios. :unsure:

Looking forward to participating in the forums....

-crystal

Edited by Crystal, 15 January 2010 - 02:06 AM.

MapMedia

MapMedia

Hall of Fame

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • United States

Hi Crystal, weclome, or thanks for saying Hi! Nice to meet you and hope to see you on the threads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->