- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

kiman

kiman

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United States

I am currently having issues with ArcMap 9.3.1 when printing to our new HPT1120PS plotter. When I try to print a map document with the HP Print Driver ArcMap crashes. The only solution I found is to use ArcPress. I wanted to see if anyone has had this issue and if they were able to resolve it.

Thanks!

jrat

jrat

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • United States

I regularly print from ArcMap 9.3.1 without using ArcPress with out issue. I am printing to a different model plotter. We have a HP designjet 4500, and a HP 1050C. neither give me any issue.

BCowper

BCowper

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Canada

I have had issues with ArcGIS failing to print direct to plotters due to memory issues, my usual workaround is to export to PDF and print from Adobe Acrobat, with the Advanced Print Setup > Print as Image setting checked.

Current software used: ArcInfo 10.1 (Spatial and 3D Anaylst), Manifold 8.0 Ultimate x64, AutoCAD Civil/Map 3D 2011 x64.

SBlumberg

SBlumberg

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • No Country Selected

I am currently having issues with ArcMap 9.3.1 when printing to our new HPT1120PS plotter. When I try to print a map document with the HP Print Driver ArcMap crashes. The only solution I found is to use ArcPress. I wanted to see if anyone has had this issue and if they were able to resolve it.

Thanks!

We had the same issue with our T1120, however it was not PS. Arcmap would crash whenever I changed the page size or before I printed. Our problem was the driver was located on the server, and when we installed the driver locally it fixed the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->