Introduction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dave73045

Dave73045

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • United States

I am A GIS Tech at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma. While my title is GIS the bulk of my time is spent designing and producing maps for everything from military exercises to utility locations. Hope to add something to the mix here and learn a few things along the way as well....
David Dill

Kalai Selvan

Kalai Selvan

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:Map Making & Map making
  • India

Welcome on board and happy learning, theres lot out here to learn, if wann improve your mapping representation just post one map and you will rectify your self..

Thanks
GISGURU

I am A GIS Tech at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma. While my title is GIS the bulk of my time is spent designing and producing maps for everything from military exercises to utility locations. Hope to add something to the mix here and learn a few things along the way as well....

Thanks and Regards
Kalai Selvan

MapMedia

MapMedia

Hall of Fame

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • United States

Hi Dave - Welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->