• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

cera

cera

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Yugoslavia

Hi, I am a map lover from Serbia. I was browsing this forum for a while, it's great! I finally started some map making of my own and decided to introduce myself before posting in map gallery! Looking forward to share my love for maps with you guys who are making this community so exciting!

Here you soon :)

Andrija

ProMapper

ProMapper

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:promapper@gmail.com
  • India

Hi, I am a map lover from Serbia. I was browsing this forum for a while, it's great! I finally started some map making of my own and decided to introduce myself before posting in map gallery! Looking forward to share my love for maps with you guys who are making this community so exciting!

Here you soon :)

Andrija

Hi Andrija

Welcome to the forum. I really do not know much about the region you belong to, except that it has been embroiled in a lot of trouble. I still remember one movie with the name Saviour. Welcome to the forum..

cera

cera

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Yugoslavia

Didn't hear about that movie. What is it about? Anyway, now it's all good now in "my region" :D

Fran├žois Goulet

Fran├žois Goulet

Ultimate Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, History, Graphic Design and almost everything else...
  • Canada

Welcome! Don't be shy to show us what you did, even if it was just for fun! Even the most accomplished cartographer post their maps for comments. It's the best way to learn!

MapMedia

MapMedia

Hall of Fame

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • United States

Hello Andrija, Nice to hear from you - welcome!!

ProMapper

ProMapper

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:promapper@gmail.com
  • India

Didn't hear about that movie. What is it about? Anyway, now it's all good now in "my region" :D

Well it is a beautiful movie of a Serbian woman and her child when war was tearing that region. You will get details if you Google "Savior Movie". Even wikipedia has lot of details on the movie. A must watch, and I like the lullaby sung by Nastasia Kjinski playing the character of the young mother. A must must watch movie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->